Thursday, January 08, 2009

HNY part two

I haven't been on the computer much as I messed up my back shoveling snow this week. Now the temp is plus 9 and we have been getting lots of rain to help the snow go away.

As most of you should know December 31 is Patty and my anniversary. The last two years have been amazing and it just seems to keep getting better other than the fact we are getting older and seem to be falling apart. Being grandparents is awesome too but we haven't been to see Gwen in this new year but we will be going down for lunch tomorrow.

New Years eve we went out with Aunty Irene and Claire and Uncle Jim to the Saltair Pub. Since I met Patty we have spent every new years eve with aunty Irene. She had booked a table for 20 ppl and they all showed up. Patty was a little under the weather with a cold and did not sing but Karaoke Joe and a few others from our table got up to sing. The only pictures I have of that night I stole from Aunty Irene because I never took a camera. I did try some video but it was so packed and dark it wasn't turning out so I stopped taking video.





WEll I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years eve and I wish you all the very best in 2009!!!!

Sorry if the post is boring but I didn't want to leave it for much longer and really not in the mood to post with my back being so sore.

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 12, 2009 5:29:00 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Congrats on your anniversary and all the best to you and Patty in the New Year. The post wasn't boring and it is nice to see you still let everyone share in you life out west. Get a snow blower,easier on the back,lmao....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home