Saturday, November 29, 2008

Photos of me

I bet I bored a lot of ppl with my last post LOL. The Canucks played so many games last week and won them all and that was the talk of the town so was always on my mind. This post is different because Mary surprised me with an email of photos of me and Gwen. Very rare I'm in photos but I'm trying to get Patty used to using my camera because shes a little nervous about using it. Thank you so much for the following photos Mary!









Look how strong she is at 5 weeks old She's doing push-ups!!!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 02, 2008 7:43:00 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Hey Kev...Looks like you are enjoying being a papa. It really is a special time. There is a song out right now by some guy called Darious or something like that.If you get a chance listen to the words of the song. They go something like "It Wont Be Like This For Long" Any way just thought I'd let you know ALL of us read your blog but NOT all of US leave a comment,right ladies? Take care amigo and say "hello" to Patty for me and your sisters,lmao D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home