Monday, May 26, 2008

Sunday Patty and I drove to Nanaimo. I had to get measured for my tux and Patty likes to browse for baby stuff. Mary and Adam are due in the middle of October and its going to be one baby so the ultrasound says.

Patty and I decided to go for a walk at Neck Point in Nanaimo but because I had my camera it was a short walk for a long periode of time. She found a nice walking stick that she is going to clean up and I found a couple things to take photos of. I'm getting tired of seeing freaking snakes though. I almost jumped outta my skin but I did not scream like a 12 year old school girl. Not sure how I held it in but I did because there were other people around. Patty came over to the rocks where I was and after poking around for a moment with her walking stick she found the snake which I really didn't care I just wanted to get away from there LOL. Not sure what it is but even talking about it my skin crawls ewww.

After a couple more photos and a walk back to the car we stopped for an icecream them heading back to Duncan so I could get to work at wal-mart.

Other than that not much going on. We are going to see the latest Indiana Jones movie tonight. I hardly remember the first 2 and did not see the 3rd one but am looking forward to some laughs with the family tonight.

A quick Happy birthday to Tara and Tyler (tomorrow) I will try to remember to call. Love ya.












1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 27, 2008 3:35:00 PM, Blogger annette910 said...

amazeing pics kevin really enjoy them love you see you soon xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home