Saturday, May 03, 2008

no title

Well its saturday morning and not much has changed around here. The weather is getting better daily. This has been a bad year for bragging so far. First I couldn't bug the Maple Leaf fans as my team the Canuckleheads didn't make the playoffs either. Glad to see Sid the kid doing so good but I havn't watched hardly any hockey. Will check out the pens if they are playing just to get a score. The weather here was starting to get better and then Toronto gets a day in the 20's and we got dumped on with snow. Duncan doesn't seem to get as much as other places. The day we were comming back from the wedding in Tofino, Nanaimo got over a foot of snow in some parts. I was supposed to pick up a wolf picture of mine that I put in to get framed. Couldn't even get in to the city except for at the far end. We could see the mall from the hwy and there were lots of cars there. I guess ppl don't listen to the warnings about not driving unless its an emergency. Well some might concider shopping an emergency.

Hopefully we will see Adam and Mary tomorrow to give them some more wedding gifts. Patty has pretty much told them what they are getting. Adam calls regularly to fill us in on the arrests he has made and how stupid some thiefs are. He really likes the job and it seems interesting. I will post some of the pictures of the wedding after they see them first. There are a couple cd's of all the pictures, a slideshow on a cd to music, two 11x18 framed black and white prints and a home made wedding album with their pictures all organized and customized. I'm going to borrow ben's DVD burner and burn a DVD for everyone at the wedding. I used to use power point for the slideshows but found a much better and easier program to use.

Patty is going over to Aunty's later today for a BBQ with some of Aunty Irene's family and some of uncle Jim's family. I have to work at Wally's so I won't be able to make it. They were in the store to see me last night and to try and make me feel bad but it didn't work sorry!!

I've started taking some Glucosamine daily to try and ease my joint pain. It might have been the power of thought because it takes a few weeks to take effect but I swear for the first 4 or 5 days I thought I was cured lol. The pharmacy told me to take the basic one to see if it works then you can take some with different ingredients for anti inflamatory and some replenishing of something but they cost more and she said if the normal ones don't work you wouyld waste alot more money if you started on the other ones. Will try to remember at the end of the month to let you know if its working.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:20:00 AM, Blogger annette910 said...

nice picture kev. Wheres your helmet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home