Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Just a quick post before I head out to work at Wal-Mart. Since I helped Annette figure out the Internet the other day she will be looking for updates by herself so I thought I better do one now.

First off I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter and don't eat too much chocolate send it too me LOL

Yesterday Adam and Mary and Carol a friend of ours all came for supper. I made spaghetti and home made meatballs with garlic bread. Mary and carol are both veggies so they never tried the meatballs but mmm mmmm mmmm they were good. We watched Shrek 3 for the umpteenth time because my wife and I love Shrek and the others hadn't seen it yet.

Yesterday was the most productive day I had in the new store. I had a good team to work with and they actually had the pieces we needed in the store and everyone on the team wanted to work. Also I got word that I will have an interview for the Photo Lab as a part time position just opened up. The manager told me he has to ask the store manager for permission but since its the job I wanted in the first place there should be no problem. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, March 23, 2008 6:01:00 PM, Blogger annette910 said...

Happy Easter Kevin and Patty!
Good luck on the job interview!

Love Annette
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home