Friday, May 09, 2008

Ontariariario

Just a quick post to let everyone know we have booked our flight to Hamilton for July 3 flying out of Victoria. Thanks to Ryan for letting me use his visa and to Mandy who offered but I couldn't get a hold of last night when I saw the seat sale. I had seen it last week but when I went back on the next day it was gone so I didn't want to take any chances this time.

We get in at midnight so will miss the rehearsal but I have to be around on the 2nd to collect any late rents. We will be in Ontario for 5 whole days so I'm trying to get as much out of it as I can. I'm thinking if its nice we will do African lion safari on Friday then the wedding Saturday and I hope to get to Niagara falls for a day or so but it really depends on a lot of stuff. Too much to do but so little time. I'd like to do the wolf place but if its between that and Niagara Falls we will probably do Niagara Falls.

Patty doesn't want to be gone too long but a client of hers and I talked her into doing a total of 7 days. Patty hasn't taken holidays in two years except for a couple days in November of the year we met when she had an operation. I'm glad she likes what she's doing and likes her clients but you gotta half a holiday now and then. She doesn't even take the day off on a long weekend. If anyone needs a holiday its her.

I don't want to air our dirty laundry on here but Patty and I had our first fight and it was a doozy. A lot of screaming yelling crying but mostly on my part. Now I don't want any one to take sides on this because we've decided to agree to disagree on this and that way I didn't have to sleep on the couch. The only time I ever had to sleep on the couch was when Mamasita came for a visit and I was more than happy to do it.

OK here is what our fight was about....

Patty likes to eat one slice of toast with peanut butter and banana on it but she calls it a sandwich. I told her its not a sandwich unless there are two pieces of bread and the peanut butter and banana gets sandwiched in between. She doesn't agree. I'm just glad we were able to kiss and make up cause this was a huge deal that we had to talk out.



OK for any one who might believe the fight story it was just a joke. Patty does call that a sandwich but I've learned that shes always right and I'm always happy and that's just the way we like it!!!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 11, 2008 4:25:00 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Hmmm,one piece of bread folded in half would constitute a sandwich,therefore even if it is NOT folded it would still be the same piece of bread that would have be a sandwich. But then I never was a role model for the old "yes dear" or "comprimise".It's my way or the highway,lmao,usually me on the highway.Many more "nights on the couch" in store for you my friend.All the best Kev.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home