Sunday, November 18, 2007

Getting old sucks!!!!!

Just a very quick post here. Yesterday Ben and I went skating and I was going to show Ben how to stop but my feet went out from under me. I went down hard.....real hard!!! They had to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital as I couldn't catch my breath and was in a lot of pain. Ex rays show at least two fractured ribs. Doc said good breaks but pieces don't look separated. Poor Ben was so upset and blames himself cause he asked me to go. While I was stretched out on the ice talking to Ben because he was upset a cute girl skated over to talk to him. She offered him a hug and he said no thanks. SHEEEESH I thought in the year I've known him he learned better than that. Take the hugs where you can get them. I told Patty the girl could have offered me one as I was the person in pain LOL.

Well off to find a comfortable position again.

Sorry no pictures. Will have to teach Patty that when I'm in the hospital and she is called grab the camera LOL. That seems to be the family thing to do.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, November 18, 2007 5:02:00 PM, Blogger botsoe said...

Wow that sucks hope you feel better soon

 
At Tuesday, November 20, 2007 5:29:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Sooo when Ben stops on skates does he fall and break a couple of ribs now? When are you teaching him how to drive and stop?

Get better Kev, at least well enough to hobble your way over to the computer and update your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home