Friday, October 19, 2007

New Toy

Patty and I went shopping yesterday and bought a new toy. I just hooked it up and was looking for something to try and found something you may all like. We bought a printer/coppier/scanner/fax machine. No phone jack in my room so won't be able to send you all faxes yet. But here is my first scan and no its not of my butt or other private spot but .... hey that gives me an idea for my second try LOL.




If you click on them to open them up you should be able to right click and save to you computer and then print it out. If not send me lots of money and I'll print you out a copy and mail it to you. Have to pay this thing off some how.

Here is a little something for Mike. Was going to get your address and mail it to you and still will if you want it. It's in rough shape but it's yours.

4 Comments:

At Friday, October 19, 2007 5:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just mentioned this to my buddy about a week ago, he is huge into fishing. It's one of a very few fish that I every caught in my life, another I can think of is when Karl and I went fishing with Tony when we were in BC. Thanks Kev.

Mike

 
At Friday, October 19, 2007 6:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin, Do you have the date of the paper?

Mike

 
At Friday, October 19, 2007 11:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Mike no date on it mike but we moved up north in 1978, not sure if that was when you caught it or when we used to go camping.

 
At Friday, October 19, 2007 6:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev...sure is a young Mike,lol nice to see you two are still blogging. I will start up again now that winter is coming and facebook is starting to lose its luster. Take care Amigo.Dennis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home