Monday, October 15, 2007

Raiders BCFC Champs !!!

Well looks like the Raiders will be off to Montreal this week to play the St Leonard Cougars. They beat the Okanagan Sun 33 - 27 snuffing out a drive by intercepting the ball on the 5 yard line with 15 seconds to play. Wish I was going but its not to be.

On a bright note I might have sold another picture to the local paper. The editor liked my photos last week so he asked me to submit a couple this week. Should know by tonight but looks good! The sports editor called me this morning to make sure I had got his email.

A friend of mine who works for another local paper said I should submit there too but I told him his paper doesn't pay for photos. They published 2 shots last year taking up half a page and all I got was my name underneath and very VERY tiny lol.


Two of the photos I sent them


3 Comments:

At Monday, October 15, 2007 2:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the bottom shot the most

 
At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 5:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool Kev. Took me a bit to find your newspaper pic. I had to switch from a Netscape browser to Internet Explorer... but I did find it.

Mike

 
At Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:58:00 PM, Blogger botsoe said...

Good for you Kev...Thanks for the card got it today. Resend me your e-mail..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home