Monday, October 08, 2007

Photos from my bath

Don't worry I won't surprise you with any nude shots of me. Not much else going on unless you want hundreds of football pictures and me to go on and on about football. Next season I will no longer be helping the Raiders. It's official that I will be taking over the BCFC site. Off football Patty and I had applied for the landlord job for our complex but did not get it. They said they wanted more experience.

Now onto the tub...

Ben, Patty and I have been real sick the past little while. We have pretty bad colds and it's been hard to sleep. I decided to have a bath after work one night. The cat was bugging me so I had to let it in the bathroom. He just sat back and watched me but was afraid to come close. I have magazines and newspapers and my Ipod and just lay back and relax. That night I slept pretty good so decided to try it again.

The second night jack got more brave and decided to peek into the tub. He eventually got on the edge of the tub and wanted to jump on my shoulders where he likes to sit when I'm at the computer. I was watching him carefully because I thought if he accidental falls in he will tear me to shreds trying to get out.

The third night my Ipod wasn't working so I thought I'd take my camera in and get a few pictures of the cat. Normally the cat likes the camera but he decided to play shy. He did look over the edge once or twice and reached in towards my feet at one point but stayed back most of the time.







2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 09, 2007 7:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, nice toes! lolol And the cat is cute too! You put your comments back up I see! Cool! Hope you guys are feeling better, it sucks to be sick :( natalie

 
At Sunday, October 14, 2007 4:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home