Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween !!!

On the weekend Patty and I picked up some pumpkins for us. Saturday night we decided to carve them. Ben and I had started cutting the tops off and cleaning ours out when Patty called me into the living room. She had found a site with templates for carving and wanted to know if I could print it out. Well the next thing I know is we all had picked one out so I went upstairs and printed them out. It was a struggle at first but I think they turned out pretty good.

Ben went to school today as Hannibal. I'll have to get a picture of him tonight. he had a straight jkt and leather mask on and patty slicked back his hair and lightened it. I was too lazy to get out of bed to see.










On a last note it looks like I'm going back to graveyard shift. They have been talking about it for a while but yesterday when a truck showed up for Trusses that were not even cut yet the owner said we better do something about it now. I'm going in today and want to talk money. As far as I know its going to start off with me cutting on a saw and a stacker starting at 10pm Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home