Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines day !!!!!

Well I got home around 12:10 last night and normally I grab a bite to eat and sit in front of the TV for an hour or so but I decided to head upstairs to update everyone on my car. The computer room is just past our bedroom and I noticed when I went by the bedroom there was some light so I thought oh Patty must have been worried if I'd make it home or not with my car and fell asleep with the TV on. As I touched the door I noticed there was something on it and when I pushed open the door I could see in the light it was a huge heart. As I looked up into the room there were candles lit all around the room and there was my beautifull wife sitting up on the bed waiting for me. On the bed beside her in my spot was about 50 little hearts that say "I Love You" a card and some Valentine chocolates. I've never felt this loved before and I love this woman with all my heart. I look forward to waking up every morning with Patty and don't know what I'd do without her. We have so many firsts to do together since weve known each other for such a short time but if this is any indication of whats in store I can't wait.

I Love you Patty Cakes.....FOR NOW - FOREVER


5 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 14, 2007 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Ohhh!! You guys are so cute... I just threw up a little in mouth... but really really cute.

 
At Wednesday, February 14, 2007 2:16:00 PM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Guess you forgot about the time we did that. Patty patty Patty. She even made you forget to update us about the car. How did that happen?

 
At Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! i will have to agree with both uncle mike and ada! i threw up a little in my mouth too! haha, and tell us about your car! haha... well anyways, you guys are cute! how romantic! i should get patty to teach john a thing or two!!

 
At Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:49:00 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Is it just me or is there something not right about Tara trying to set up John and my wife. Isn't your dad a romantic ??? Get him to teach John a thing or two LOL.

 
At Thursday, February 15, 2007 7:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is there something not right about Kevin trying to set up John with Karl. ...teach John a thing or two LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home