Friday, February 16, 2007

Car update

Well I took the battery in to Canadian tire to get it checked out and they said it seemed ok but they would charge it over night and test it again. So I decided to take my altinator in when I picked up my battery and they tested it and told me it was fine. They figure something is shorting out and draining the battery. So the last few days when I get home from work or when I go to work I take the negative lead off the battery when its going to be sitting any length of time. Seems to be working except that tonight when I got home my fan belt was broken. Will have a look at it in the morning to see whats up.


At Friday, February 16, 2007 9:46:00 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Kevin...I am sure it is the voltage regulator.If you find it and you have the battery connected it will be warm. Been there and got the T shirt. Yor first mistake was going to Canadian tire. If you go to an electronic shop they will tell you in a minute what your problem is.

At Sunday, February 18, 2007 11:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev and Patty,Im still waiting for more pics i can steal. lol alice


Post a Comment

<< Home