Tuesday, June 20, 2006

bicycle ride

Well it was a nice day today so I thought I better go for a bike ride to get prepared to go around the bay with Mike. Boy was I glad I did because I rode to Theresa and Wayne's and by the time I got there my butt was killing me. I remember when I first started riding my bike to work in Nanaimo my butt hurt the first week but after that it didn't bother me. I had a nice visit with Wayne, Theresa, Kohen, and even Sam for a short bit. We sat out on the back deck in the sun. Theresa gave me a ticket for the stag and doe Saturday but I still have to get her the cash. I won't forget Theresa. I'm still thinking about going to the football game first on Saturday and then to the Stag and Doe. Mike and I might be able to ride around the bay in the morning unless he is busy. I might take my bike in my car to Mike's then go for a ride, grab a bite to eat and then go to the game. Here are a few pictures I took in theresa's backyard.









7 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 9:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev,

I'm glad you didn't call last Saturday for a ride around the bay, it was way to hot for that. We would have been a couple of puddles before we hit Woodward Ave. The only plan for Saturday so far would be to pick Danielle up but that will probably be later, otherwise I might have gone to the game with you too... but the bike ride sounds good.

Mike

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Kev,

I have a guy at work that was coached by Rob Hitchcock's dad and can get me free tickets for the games all year. Let me Know anytime and I will try and get some. I already told him I want them for whenever I can go, but maybe I can get them even if I can't go.

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 3:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam

Any game you can get tickets for I'll go !!! I'll probably do most games if not all of them.

Thanks
Kevin

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your camera Kevin,those pics are BEAUTIFUL!

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:08:00 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Kev,

I will talk to that guy for sure. he is in friday morning

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam

Your grandma is given me tickets for the game this Saturday

Kevin

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:21:00 PM, Blogger Cherie & Dan said...

AWWWWW KOHEN YOU ARE SOO CUTE!
Cherie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home