Monday, May 29, 2006

weekend was a bust

Well as you can tell by the header the weekend didn't go as planned. I did not get to see the UFC fight as I was hoping because the player who was going to have the fight on pay per view had to be elsewhere that day. I did go see a lacross game and after talking to one of the owners I'm going to help them out with their web site.

Sunday was a bust as well because the only person I knew that was supposed to go over had to go to a wedding instead. It would have been fun but for just me to go in my car it would have cost me well over 100 bucks. I have plans for that money this week.

By the looks of Mike's blog they had a fun time in Muskoka at the guys weekend. Reading about the bugs brings back many memories and I gotta say I don't miss that at all LOL. They probably missed my money at the poker because I was allways good for playing and leaving my cash behind. Well it won't be long till I'm back at it but don't expect me to lose all the time. I have come in second a few times so I can get lucky once in awhile.

I did take a drive Sunday to Mt Provost. You can see this mountain from Paul's yard. At one time you had to have a 4x4 to get up there or had a long walk. It wasn't easy but I made it up there in my car. It was a hazy day so the pictures are not as clear as I'd like but here they are.


From the top


Duncan from above


Paul's place from up top


A golf course for the boys


an old shed



1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 10:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics Kev. You kind of left me wondering what you had planned for the week with the $100 you saved. Or will I read that on your next blog entry?

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home