Saturday, May 20, 2006

Island pics

I haven't done much since getting to the island other than getting into Atlas Truss to let them know I'm still around and still a sawyer. Plus I've spent a couple days working for the Raiders football team and Timbermen Lacross team for free of course. Tonight I was asked to work at the Timbermen's game but I told them I was spending time with my family this weekend. Today Paul, Dimples, Aunt Gladys, Lalaine and mysefe went out for lunch. We had Fish and chips at Aunt Gladys' favourite spot Salty's. After Lunch Lalaine and I went to see a birds of prey show.























After this Lalaine and I went back to the house where we all hopped in the van and drove to an old train trestle that is going to be torn down this year. The Kinsol Trestle is Canada's longest trestle. It was a short walk to the top but then we followed a trail to the bottom. I climbed onto a rock in the middle of the river to try and find the best shot.

















4 Comments:

At Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having fun. Tell Aunt Glad, Paul and family that I say hi. Give me a call sometime or maybe ill call you if i find your number. Trudes not here to tell me it.


Karl

 
At Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev, This has to be the scariest blog entry you've ever done. All those birds.

Mike

 
At Monday, May 22, 2006 7:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful pictures Kev. Looks like you are having alot of fun. Keep it up.

 
At Monday, May 22, 2006 7:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful pictures Kev. Looks like your having alot of fun, keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home