Friday, June 09, 2006

Home in Muskoka

Well hello everyone. Just thought I'd let you know I am now back home in Muskoka for now. I have read all the blogs including the comments and have left some comments. Thanks for the well wishes on my stay in Banff and it was a stone and it did pass 3 nights ago. It didn't hurt as much as I had thought it might but there was some burning. Not sure if the stone was just tiny or ... ?? Just not sure. I made pretty good time I guess but its starting to get borring. I was searching for signs that might be interesting stops but didn't find too many. I did make a couple stops along the way so here are a few pictures of what I saw.


This is the sunset from where I was parked on the ferry.



This is a Buffalo at the Kalona zoo



A pup from the Wolf center now in Kalowna



A wild chipmunk



A suspension bridge and falls



A wild mountain sheep



blogger needs a picture break I guess so more to come






3 Comments:

At Friday, June 09, 2006 1:33:00 PM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Kev, If the writings on the wall at the Sands resort are correct, you could have passed a boulder and not known. Lucky Bastard!!

 
At Friday, June 09, 2006 10:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kev Glad you are back hope to see you someday in town Hope you have a great birthday in 2 days.
your friend bill g

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 3:27:00 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Welcome home Kev

 

Post a Comment

<< Home