Saturday, March 04, 2006

Work, work, work

Update... Just got in from taking Brandy for a walk. Pretty nice outside but cold when the wind is in your face. Dad and Jean are getting ready for church. Dad seems to be doing alot better recently. its good to see. I'm going to go shower and shave and get ready to watch the Leafs lose another one.

Nothing much going on around here other than work. Worked a full week and just waiting for Dave to pick me up to go dry wall a bathroom. Pretty sure he and I are the only 2 working today. Then I have to try and find a way to Terry's to help her patch her bathroom.

B.C. insurance place has all they need now just waiting to get paper work in the mail then I'll have my car back on the road. Don't miss it too much except on those cold days waiting for the bus. Weather is supposed to warm up and long range forcast has it around plus 12 next weekend. I'll believe it when I see it.

Gotta run Dave is here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home