Friday, February 17, 2006

A different post for a change

Tonight for a change I went out with Mandy and the kids to Jordan's Tae Kwon Do where we watched him do his test to get his yellow belt. It was fun watching him concentrare as he practised his moves before he had to get up in front of everyone and do his moves while being judged by the Master Young Park. He even got to kick and break a board. Thanks for inviting me Mandy I really enjoyed getting to see this.

Here are a few pictures from tonight.







2 Comments:

At Friday, February 17, 2006 7:14:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

Awwwwwwwww that's my boy.

He did an awesome job tonight and made me SO proud.

 
At Saturday, February 18, 2006 5:17:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Bravo Jordan!!!!
You are now officially the toughest person in this family. You look scary out there doing your routines. Promise me you will never lose the cow though ok?
Love
Uncle Karl and Aunt Trudy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home