Monday, February 06, 2006

Steelers Win

Just a quick post about this past weekend. Karl and Trudy were down saturday. Shawn and Marianne dropped by as well. Karl and Trudy went out for dinner then back to Wayne and Theresa's for the night and Shawn and Marrianne decided to stay and have Swiss Chalet with Papa and me. Jean was out at a pot luck dinner with Joan. We thought Terry was going to drop by around 3:30 but she was a no show. Was a good visit by all.

Karl and Trudy dropped by for a bit Sunday morning and left while dad was having a nap. I went over to Kim and Glenn's while they had to go out I stayed with the kids. I got home in time for supper which was a pork roast with gravy and mashed potatoes...mmmm mmmm mmmm !!!

The super bowl was pretty good from what I saw of it. I started napping through the second half. I didn't think the Stones were too good at half time. This is unofficial but I'm pretty sure Ryan won the 500 bucks in the super bowl pool that Norm had. He had Pitts 1 Seattle 0 and the final was 21 - 10. Well off to get ready for work.

Thats all folks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home