Saturday, January 14, 2006

Friday Jan 13, 2006

One thing I've allways wanted to do but never got around to doing, was going to Port Dover on Friday the 13th. Many times up north I thought of taking a day off from Alcan and driving down to see what it was about. I never did make it. Well this past Friday the 13th I decided I would do it. I drove out to Bob and Annettes on thursday and spent the night getting my ass kicked at Xbox hockey and football. I did beat both Ryan and Tyler in the sports trivia game I bought them for Christmas. That makes up for me sucking at the Xbox games. Them Friday around 11am I drove out to Port Dover. The weather was very good for January. It was around 10C and grey skies but Bob and a couple buddies drove their bikes. It started off a little slow but after lunch there were thousands of people wandering the streets and probably 1000 bikes if not more. They had tents set up in the park with Bikers selling their stuff like t-shirts and hats and there were a couple Hells Angels booths selling support stuff. I walked around for the first bit on my own and then met up with Bob and walked around some more. I picked up a patch and a pin to put on my denim jkt. The following are some pictures from the day and there are one or two pictures for non bike loving people. I also got a couple shots of Bob on his bike.







Meet Heather Ireland my future wife !!!


















THE END Thanks Heather !!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, January 14, 2006 3:10:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

nice pics.but i could have done without the last shot

 
At Sunday, January 15, 2006 10:51:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

I could have done without the pics of the bikes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home