Monday, January 02, 2006

First post of 2006

Well I hope everyone had a good new years eve !! Although I was told I didn't look like I was enjoying myself I did have a very good evening. We went out to Club One in Bracebridge which is right above the Falls and beside the Bridge in Bracebridge. Trudy's brother is in a band and they were the entertainment for the night. The music was good even though I didn't know most of it. I have to be honest in saying that the lead singer in my mind had a very off night. The first set didn't sound too bad but the second set wasn't too good. Then in the third set they did a couple NickleBack songs and the one was ok but the other hurt my ears. I found I could concentrate on the music and block out most of the singing. Durring the NickleBack songs I watched Brad playing the Bass guitar. I thought he did a great job. He looked like he was having fun although I know he was nervous before they started playing. Karl, Trudy, Shawn, Marriane, and myself. Kris was in Quebec with Geoff and his family, Tara and John saw David Wilcox at the Key to Bala and Jodi and Maison hung out with friends.

Here are a few pictures from New Years

Before







During





Brad and the band











After



Any chance I can get my picture taken with Marriane I will LOL

3 Comments:

At Monday, January 02, 2006 4:35:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

AWWWWWWWWW what nice pictures., Emily Jordan and I couldn't stop laughing at the one of shawn and marianne passed out. That is too funny. It looks like everyone had a great time, JR and i stayed home and watched movies. FUN times. It was a cheap night anyways, and i was one of the very few people in this world that wasn't hung over on Jan 1st. Oh what a nice feeling.
I've had my share of feeling yuck on new years day (pre kids)

 
At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 5:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev, sounds like you're getting old complaining about the music and how loud it was... but I know what you mean. I could have stayed home new years eve, wrapped in a shawl, napping on my couch till the new year arrived. That sounds like a good time to me.

Have a great new year!!

Mike

 
At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 6:38:00 AM, Blogger botsoe said...

The one picture looks like Shawn is checking out Aunt Trudy's puppies!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home