Friday, December 23, 2005

yorkshire pudding and other ramblings

Hey All. Glad to see other blogs being updated once in awhile. Kris actually updated her blog !!!! Must be Christmas. Well first thing is I want to talk about dinner the other night. Roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies, and mmmm mmm mmm yorkshire pudding. I love yorkshire pudding. I've had it 3 times since being back. Kim made it when I went to their place for dinner. Jean made it when we went out to Annettes for dinner a couple weekends ago. And Jean made it again the other night.



In other news, Robert dropped by today. Has been a while but it was nice to see him here. He was in town on other bussiness and decided to drop in for a visit. It's funny cause I thought I'd see more of him since I'm staying at dad and Jean's.

Fit For A King !!!

They were here today to work on the toilets to make it easier for dad. I have to admit other than the bar being cold on the ass when you go to sit down it's kinda nice (No smart ass remarks about the Gower butt I have either) The seat is raised so you don't have to squat down to far and there are handles on either side so you can rest your elbows when your reading and your legs won't fall a sleep on you. Just be carefull when you back down that the side of your cheek doesn't touch the pole cause they sure feel cold. I might wrap some kind of cloth around it to help out....for dads sake LOL. Not that I would need anything to help me out. I havn't checked out the upstairs bathroom but I'm sure it's raised but there is a pole instead of the handles on either side of the toilet because of lack of room. I think I'll get the book "War and Peace" and go test it out.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 24, 2005 4:11:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Sweet. thanks for the picture of the toilet. Now all i can picture is you naked sitting on it.
Thanks for that. How do i throw up in it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home