Sunday, December 04, 2005

My Car

Just received a phone call from Kim telling me that my car should be ready in less than 2 hours. Glenn was out putting the final touches on it as we spoke. He told me the other night it starts good and sounds good. Couldn't hear no knocks or nothing. It will be nice to have my wheels back even though I have always had the use of Dad and Jeans car when I needed it. She said they will bring it over.

Dad and I went and seen Walk The Line yesturday. It was a good movie. Reese Witherspoon did an excellent job as June Carter. She should get an Oscar nod for her performance. The Johhny Cash character was pretty good too but Reese stole the show as far as I'm concerned.

Had a wee bit of snow last night so I went out and shovelled the driveway. Feels not too bad out side. Thought it was colder. The sun was shining while I was shovelling but has dissapeard for now. Kinda like Karls story on the tree only I never heard any music playing. Maybe they were playing it in my bad ear and I couldn't hear it.

UPDATE Here is a site that Karl might like to check out and others as well. http://blognhotties.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:18:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Sorry, you were what?
Shovelling?
Is this really Kevin?

 
At Sunday, December 04, 2005 5:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haaha! good to hear the car will be back for you to come see us again! (I know, I'm selfish!) Well, thanks for the comment uncle kev, I hope it clears up too, I have two mid-terms tomorrow and I dont want anyone else to catch this! well, talk to you later!
love ya! ciao,
-Tara.-xo-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home