Thursday, December 01, 2005

Car progress

Talked to Glenn last night on the phone and he says the car is running. There are still a few things that need to be done on it but after many hours the other night he got it started. I really appreciate all the work Glenn is doing. I didn't even imagine him working on it durring the week because it is dark by the time he gets home from his job. I guess the weather was good enough to work even in the dark because we are expecting snow this weekend.

Glenn, Justin and I are going to the Bulldogs vs the baby Leafs game Friday night. Should be fun. I'm glad the Hamilton Bulldogs are Montreals farm team because if they were the Leafs farm team I wouldn't be able to cheer for them LOL. I hate the Canucks game being on so late because I usually fall asleep durring the game. Was glad they finaly beat the Avs last night.

I went to Terry's last night and went next door to visit the cat. She seems to be doing fine over there. She has the run of the place and not a dog in site. She came over to see me for a bit then took off running up and down the hall.


Last note: I've asked Jean to hold back on the chocolates for a while. My pants are getting too tight on me. It's not easy because there is chocolate and candies everywhere. So far it's been 3 days and the last 2 I have taken Brandy out for a long walk. Gotta get a little more room in the waist band so I can pig out at Christmas.

Hope everyone doing well !!!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, December 03, 2005 7:31:00 AM, Blogger m gower said...

good luck with your car this weekend. you will have to come by the ghetto for a visit.\ttys
Mandy

 
At Saturday, December 03, 2005 11:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey uncle kev! I am so glad to hear your car is almost done! I cant wait till you make it back here! (next weekend!!) well, see ya later!
ciao!
-Tara-xo-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home