Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Last Post from my house in Nanaimo

Well I said it earlier tonight. Things come in 3! Yesturday I lost my keys. Still have not found them. Have no idea where they could be. Then earlier tonight while I'm going in and out of the house the cat gets out. She has gotten out into the yard before but never goes far so I thought I'll let her be a minute. 30 seconds later I hear her screech and I go running outside and the neighbours husky has her in his mouth shaking his head. He let go when I yelled. She took off one way him the other. She was freaked out and was trying to climb the tree out front. On her fourth try she got pretty high and I noticed she was peeing as she was climbing. Then she slipped and when she hit the ground I grabbed her and she sliced me with her claws. I got her in the house and after a couple hours she finaly came to me to get treats but really didn't like me touching her. Ok now comes the 3....I'm draining my waterbed and have the window propped open in the bedroom. The cat is in the living room with me while I'm watching the hockey game. I doze off and when I wake up the cat is gone. The window is open more than I had it propped and shes gone. I've been walking around outside with a flash light but no luck so far. I'll look a bit more but don't know what else to do. Guess she didn't want to make this trip with me.

Well in Ontario it is Nov 3rd. 19 years ago my mother passed away. I think Karl Trudy and myself would be on the road to Hamilton at about this time. I was going to post the thing Dennis wrote for the funeral but decided against it. I have it sitting beside my computer and read it tonight. It's quite nice. I actualy wrote a poem on the 10th anniversary and never shared it with anyone. Still not going too LOL. Actualy I'd have to find where I wrote it cause I can only remember bits and pieces of it. But I'm not going to share it so it doesn't matter.

Allways in my heart, Allways on my mind, I love you mom !!!



Well off to look one more time for the cat before bed. Probably last post on here before I get to Ontario but you never know. I might find a computer to make a quick post on the way home. See you all soon...with or with out my cat.

Love you all

Kevin

UPDATE...cat is found. Was getting ready to go out and look and she was in the house hiding. Was shocked that she would have gone out after being attacked thats why I didn't think anything about the window being open. As soon as I talk to her she meows and meows like she's telling me a story. I told her sorry I don't speak cat I only speak dog !!!

6 Comments:

At Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe trip Kev!
See you in Gravenhurst next week


Karl

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

see you soon kev
trud

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey unky
glad to hear your kitty is okay. have a safe trip and we will see u sooooo soooon!!!!!!!! :-)
Love Kris

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Kev! Glad your kitty was there!
Beautiful picture!
Cant wait until next week!!! So excited that you will be here! Have a safe trip WITH your cat!! see you next week!
Love you!
Ciao!
-Tara.

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey uncle Kevin..
glad u found your kitty! poor lil thing... can't wait to meet her and to see you next week! love you sooo much! try to roll in as early as possible in case i work at 3, ok? thanks! hehehe...
ciaop!

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you. Have a safe trip home.

Love Annette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home