Saturday, October 22, 2005

Thanks Kris !!!

Well I guess my invite to the Gowers in Muskoka for Christmas is off. Karl called me today to tell me that they can only have one guest and Kris wants Geoff over me. That leaves me out. Guess I'll wander down to the Sally Ann and get a meal and be with other unwanted people of the world. Remember Scrooged ?? Might end up in the sewer like that guy with the watch !!! can't remember his name but I guess that's how it's supposed to be. Have a Merry Christmas Kris !!

3 Comments:

At Sunday, October 23, 2005 3:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

screw Geoff, the rest of us voted for you!!
See you then!
-Tara.

 
At Monday, October 24, 2005 4:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i told kris you both could come...just have to share a bed...maybe kris is a little worried about the competition.
you know you're automatically here kev...it's your home away from home...always
trud

yeah yeah. wipe the tear and get your ass home

 
At Monday, October 24, 2005 4:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kev
you pack your stocking?
don't forget it!
santa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home