Sunday, October 16, 2005

Raiders lose close one

Well I'm affraid to say that football season has come to a sudden end. I honestly believed we could win the B.C. Championship. It was a hard fought battle and the one thing we were lacking all year was what did us in. I'm not saying it's all his fault but we had a rookie quarterback that was rated the lowest in the leaugue. Once the Rams shut down our running game we were finished. Late in the fourth quarter we had a few chances but we threw 3 interceptions on 4 passes. Then the backup Q.B. came in and his first pass was intercepted. There were alot of tears after the game but this is a first year team. And if everyone who is eligible to play comes back next year we will only lose 2 players. I am truly gratefull for getting a chance to be a part of this team. It was a great experience !!! Thanks Tara for taking an interest in something that I love out here. The final score was 20 - 14 for the Rams.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 11:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev, sorry about the loss! I listened to the same while writing my english essay! It was really neat listening to it and knowing that you were there! so thanks for the site addy! Love you!
-Tara.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home