Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hey

Just a little shout out to all my peeps....just because someone says they are allways awake early doesn't mean they want to have to get up out of bed to answer the phone around 5:30am. Awake and up and about are 2 totaly different things. You know who you are and the thought was nice but just because it's too wet to go golfing it will still be too wet at say....8am Ok thanks for listening now go back to your sunday things that you normally do. I used to get up and crank on the Beatles and do a bit of housework, not much housework has been done around here lately LOL. But now for some strange reason it's Johnny Cash I'm cranking up. Sunday morning comming down and such LOL. I guess talking about it in a previous post didn't help but I had done it a couple times before that. feeling ok today...not great but ok. Bet if I started somehousework I'd go back to being ill LOL. Baked a cheesecake last night to take to my boss's house for turkey dinner today. Looking forward to it !! Ok I'm going to attempt to do some cleaning cause being sick the past few days there are lots and I mean lots!!! of popsicle wrapper laying around. I just coppied 3 disks full of pictures of Barb and the kids and will drop them off at her dad's this week. I havn't seen him since the breakup so I hope he don't hit me LOL. I had seen his wife and she said don't be a stranger. I told her I'd get her a copy of all the pictures because they never seen many. Her mom and stepdad did. Not sure if I'll make them a copy. He didn't think it was right without me asking Barb for permission but I told him they are my pictures so I don't really need permission. She has most of them any ways.
Oh and Alice have you noticed after I say goodnight when we chat I don't say no more. I know you need the last word and I usually get 3 or 4 msg's after we both say goodnight. I read them I just don't reply LOL

later all Happy Gobble Gobble again !!!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 09, 2005 5:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice always has to type the last word........it could go on and on



luv yah mom
Mandy

 
At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thats why you guys love me isnt it ????? Alice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home