Friday, September 30, 2005

Vancouver here I come !!!

Not sure how but tomorrow I'm going to Vancouver to watch the 2 teams we have to beat to get into the championship game. There were a couple players going to go with me but they decided to go home and see their families instead. So I was going to take the car. Not sure its worth it or not. Will look at the weather and decide when I wake up. Thing is I might go to Lions game tomorrow night and don't think I can get a ferry home after. But where do I stay ? Vancouver is not a friendly city after dark. If I stay over I can go see Jake on Sunday. But where to stay ? Jodi is too far away for that time of night. Maybe take my sleeping bag and find a place outside of the city and sleep in my car. hmmmmmmmm

will let you know what happens after I get back.

Have a good weekend !!!

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 30, 2005 9:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev this is your big sister saying DONT YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SLEEPING IN YOUR CAR

 
At Saturday, October 01, 2005 4:12:00 PM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

SLEEP IN YOUR CAR...REMEMBER TO LEAVE WINDOWS OPEN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home