Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Back...almost

Hey everyone and thanks for the comments. It has been tough on me lately cause I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing. I've been wearing my emotions on my sleeve lately. I talked to the landlord and told them I'd give them proper notice soon. My foreman has offered to store my stuff in his garage if I help him clean it up. I told him I'd help anyways. He has been pretty supportive except for the fact he tells me at least once every day that the place will miss me when I'm gone. I know I have a job when I go back and I told him if he's still there I want a raise LOL. I'm going to wait till football season is over cause I'm commited to the team out here. Should be done early November if we keep rolling and winning like we have been. Last week we knocked off the #2 ranked team in Canada and this week we squeeked out a win over the #5 ranked team that had only lost one game this year and that was to the team we beat last week. We have 2 games left both against the weakest team in our division. I told the guys on the team that I know well, not to look past these games cause this team doesn't want to only win one game all year so they will be hungry.

This past weekend was fun. We went to the Okanagan Valley to play the Sun's. We stayed in a nice hotel on the team with supper and breakfast on them as well. I spent Saturday night in the hot tub after I left the bar and then was back in the hot tub when it oppened at 6:30am. I got my money's worth LOL. Right after the team won we hopped in the van and raced back to the ferry to catch the early one and get home before midnight instead of 2:00am. Most of us in the van had to be at work for 7:00am monday morning. I met alot of family of players who were all comming up to me thanking me for the great job on the 2 web sites I do for the team. Some of them had emailed me so it was nice putting faces to emails. If things stay the same as they are now and we finish tied with Okanagan we will have to make another trip there cause they will get first place. Thats of course after we beat the 3rd place team.

well this is more than I had planned to write. I seem to have the flu. Fell to sleep at about 6:30pm last night on the couch then got up at 9 and went to bed. Still hit the snooze twice this morning. Was on the couch now but popped on to check email. Take care all and thanks again.

Love you all !!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:46:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

You love Bill too?

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

new site muskokaman.blogspot.com

 
At Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a site now too.
guibaogower.blogspot.com
enjoy
mandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home