Monday, September 05, 2005

Still in Vancouver area

Hi all.
Just wanted to let you know I'm alive and well and back in B.C. Was a good trip to Seattle but very short. Couldn't get a bed for a second night so had to try and get a bus out of Seattle. 3:15pm bus was full so had to wait till 6:15 bus. Decided to go to the Space Needle and took a few pictures of the cruise ship pulling out. It actualy pulled out at 4:15pm. Then I decided to grab a cab back to bus depot but it probably would have been just as fast to walk. I had walked everywhere around Seattle. Road work and one way streets and no left turn signs made the cab ride alot longer than it should have been. Plus we got behind some horse drawn carriages that are so slow. Anyways I got the bus back to B.C. and got off at the border. Called Jodi to come pick me up but apparently there is more than one border crossing and we were at different ones. I started walking up the road she told me to and after many km's they drove up. Good thing it was the right road which goes all the way to the other border crossing. Anyways I'm there now and will fill the rest in later. I did see Dad and Jean and we had lunch before we parted. Will have pictures on by tomorrow. Later all !!!!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 07, 2005 5:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome
thanks kev

 

Post a Comment

<< Home