Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Weekend plans

Well I'm just working on getting my weekend plans all set. It's hard to do cause starting with the fact I live on an island and have to deal with ferries that have recently broke down the ferry schedule is all outta wack. I talked to dad today. He was telling me that I probably shouldn't waste my time going cause they'd have no time to see me. I called The cruise line and found out they don't have to be on the ship till 3:30pm. They land in Seattle around 10:30am and then are shuttled to the terminal. If they get to the terminal around noon we still have a couple hours. I can not go on the ship for security reasons apparently. I want to give him that game I made as well as something else for his birthday present. For those of you that have "Google Earth" here is the address where I'm staying. 84 Union St. Seattle WA. If you pan out you can see how close the stadium is in one direction and the Cruise terminal in the other direction. If you don't have "Google Earth" I think you should get it. Then type in 786 Brittania Ave Hamilton On. and take a look at the old Hood. I just got off the phone with Jodi...Hi Jodi...and will be stopping by this weekend. Hope we can go to the Vancouver Aquarium and I also want to stop by and See Jake in hospital. I'm going to try and get a ticket for the Seahawks vs Vikings game friday night. Last exhibition game for them. The only other site I want to visit is the Seattle Space Needle. Well thats all I can think of now and it's probably my last post till after the weekend. Will post pictures when I get back. Have a great weekend all !!!!!

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 02, 2005 9:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dropped them off at the hotel at 4:00 they have a 3:00 am wake up call and will be on their way...good luck Kev I hope you catch up with them...

Rob

 
At Sunday, September 04, 2005 7:39:00 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Saw Dad and Jean. Had lunch with them. Took a few pictures but couldn't get close to the ship. Will post tomorrow when I get home.

Kevin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home