Thursday, August 18, 2005

Cruise To Alaska

Well I'm glad Terry was persistant and took the time and effort to get this trip. Many hours spent on the phone trying to book a cruise and trying to get the rest of us on board. Glad she called Jean !!! I hear that Dad will be told Friday evening. I'm sure he is going to love this. Was talking to a friend at work and it just so happens that he will be going to Seattle that weekend for some races. He is a big race fan and now I'm glad. He says I can catch a ride there and back with him so I will be able to meet dad and Jean and watch them sail off into the sunset. I was trying to figure out a way to do this. There is a ferry that leaves from Victoria and sails into Seattle. Thats what I was thinking of doing until Dave told me he was going that way anyways. I'll take my camera of course and take lots of pictures. Maybe I'll stow away in their cabin LOL.

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 19, 2005 6:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the boat stops in Victoria on the way back to Seattle



Rob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home