Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hello out there

Just want to say sorry about not posting much lately. I've been real busy getting the Raiders web site looking like its being updated. Going through pictures, trying to match them with the program so I can put the right picture with the right name on the web site. Then every name is spelled different on every piece of written information I've received. I did go on the bus down to Victoria last Saturday with the team and watched them get their first win of the year. I'm trying to figure out what to do about the Nickel Back concert cause I should be going to Abbotsford in 2 weeks with the team but have tickets for friday and saturday night for the concert. Even if I sell friday nights tickets I can't go to the game. Unless Cam can get his friends to buy saturday nights tickets cause he doesn't want me to sell them to just anyone. I'm going whether its saturday or Friday. Guys at work laugh when I mention Nickel Back but if you heard some of the shit they listened too...oh well kids will be kids. I'm heading onto the Raiders site to do some updateing. Take care all. Looks like the contest is close to the finish. Thanks every one thats hanging in there. Summer is a bad time to do something like this. For you and me. Watch for next question comming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home