Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sunday Blahs

As usual I was up early this morning. Surfed the internet a bit then went and stretched out on the couch and watched a good movie. Would say what movie it was but then I'd be giving away question 10. Was up early yesturday cause dad called at 6:30am. Thought about going back to bed but didn't feel like it. Played some Xbox, did some housework, played some more Xbox and walked to the grocery store before heading to the V.I. Raiders football game. I wasn't tired friday night so I started another blog but unlike this one, the new one is not private. http://viraiderfan.blogspot.com/ You can type this in or just click on the Sunday blahs up top to check it out. It's going to be mostly pictures with a little description of whats up. It was great with the extra batteries I took almost 400 pictures and used up 3 batteries.

The long weekend and I'm up to nothing. Might get ambitious and go do my laundry today. I have a bit more housework to do as well. I didn't vaccuum or wash the floors yesturday. Oh and I just might get to the litter box today in case your interested. Parksville has a car show on but I don't think I'll bother. If it was bikes I would go. They say there will be over 1000 cars. Too many people and no place to park.

On a bit of a positive note I was told yesturday that they are getting ready to transfer Jake to another hospital or treatment center. It's much sooner than they expected. It's a better place for his physical thereapy. I still plan on going over next weekend if I can so I have to find out where he will be.

Pretty bad how bored I am and there is still one day left on this long weekend. You'd figure this place would be spotless but I'm not that into housework LOL.

Take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home