Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Feels Weird

Well it's done. The last piece of business I had to do to be fully out of Ontario and in my new home of British Columbia has been done. I no longer hold a valid Ontario Drivers license. Went after work today and transferred it over. Did the eye exam and it says I don't need glasses. Barely got it with my left eye but after the guy forced me to guess at the last number cause I knew I got it wrong the first time cause it just wouldn't come in clear for me, he told me it didn't matter cause I could be blind in that eye cause the other one was good. But I did get it with the guess. I said 3 and he said no want to guess again....I said I'm not sure cause I might really screw it up and he said go ahead try again....I said 8??? That was the one so off to get my mug shot, pay 39 bucks and in a week I should have it. I picked up a booklet cause now I want to look into upgrading my license. My license is a 5 (G), 6 (M) and 15 (Z) or air brakes. I've even closed all my Ontario bank accounts. I think I might still have the credit union but little or no money. I should contact them because I should get 25 dollar membership fee back. I'll have to look into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home