Sunday, August 28, 2005

Busy Weekend !!!

I've had a very busy weekend. Friday night I was out at the Sumerset Pub for their grand reopening. Was only going to be 2 hours but turned out to be a late night. Saturday was the football game which I'm glad to say we won 47 - 0 against the Victoria Rebels. This game was like an old days Argo Ti-Cat game cause they hate each other. I was on the field after the game trying to keep some of the players seperated. Told the Raiders let them have their say you guys took it to them on the field and they're just hurting from a good ol case of whoop ass !!! Got home and had to do some web site updating. Sunday morning I was up and out before 7am for a show and shine downtown Nanaimo. Helped set up and then hung out handing out Raiders tatoos and getting players to autograph stuff for kids. Was a good day but I was beat when I got home. I was on the couch for a bit but didn't want to sleep or I won't sleep tonight. I will be in bed early. Here are some pictures and at Trudy's request (not exactly what she asked for but what she asked what not for) I don't do requests LOL. No women in these shots...yawn. LOL Not that I didn't take any !

Raiders at show n shine 059b

Raiders at show n shine 037b

Raiders at show n shine 020b

Raiders at show n shine 013b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home