Saturday, September 24, 2005

Good Morning

It's early here but I'm wide awake. Fell asleep watching the Aviator on DVD last night. Probably around 8:30 or 9:00pm. Tried to go back to sleep but after almost an hour decided I needed a pepsi. I went to work yesturday although I still felt pretty ill. Almost went home a couple times and ended up going on a run with the trucker to drop off floor joists and go 2 hours of O.T. Did an hour last week on a delivery so now I feel better cause will only miss half a days pay.

A big game today against the last place team in the division. The Raiders moved up to 4th in Canada from 8th after beating the 2nd and 5th ranked team. We win this game and the one in 2 weeks we will have a home playoff game. If we stay tied with Okanagan then we should have another road trip to there cause they would get first place because of total points.

Well I'm going to finish my pepsi and go lay down, feeling good but not 100% yet.

Have a good weekend !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home