Thursday, September 22, 2005

At Home Sick

I've been feeling terrible the last couple days but today I just couldn't get out of bed. It's the flu and I hate it. Upset stomach but I havn't up-chucked yet. I have diarrhea (Excessive and frequent evacuation of watery feces, usually indicating gastrointestinal distress or disorder). I stole this from Karl's site http://muskokaman.blogspot.com/ It's about time someone else started one of these so I can keep up with what's going on. I rented The Longest Yard last night and gotta say the old one is way better. Didn't care for this version at all. All the updated tricks and camera views did nothing to help it. I picked up the old one a couple weeks ago for under 10 bucks. Ok I gotta go rest some more, will update if anything changes but I promise no pictures LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home