Saturday, September 24, 2005

My new ride

Did I mention the candy ??? LOL

Chilliwack at VI Raiders 275b

Had my first ride in a Hummer today. The coach of the visiting team is an ex NFL'er and owns himself a nice Hummer. I was talking to 2 players and an assistant coach who are all from the East end of Hamilton. One is from around the house on Brittania Ave. The assistant coach is closer to my age and was talking about the Parkdale clubbers and such. He was showing me scars from when he used to get in fights with them. Anyways the Head coach sent one of the Hamilton boys to go get his Hum V and I asked if I could go with him. Wishing I had asked to drive it cause he seemed like an easy going guy, plus he was having some beers so he just might have said yes. Nice and comfy leather seats. I'll never be able to afford one but I can say I rode in one.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, September 25, 2005 6:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that post was a little creepy kev....some guy showing you his scars and letting you ride in his hummer....you okay kev? he didn't touch any ..no no special spots .. did he kev?
we're here for you kev
trud

 
At Tuesday, September 27, 2005 5:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, i am super jealous!!!
one day i will own a hummer... and i will paint it pink with white polka dots... and it will be beautiful...
but for now i can live vicariously thru u...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home