Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hey out there

First off...where is Christmas get together this year in Muskoka ????

Still a little under the weather but I went to work today. Was a nice day out there. It is supposed to rain for the rest of the week not looking forward to that. About 3 weeks left at work. Looks like I'm going to try and sell the truck cause it's been sitting too long and I'm having trouble getting it started. Worried that there may be a bunch of minor things that have to be fixed on it. The car runs real good and will be way better on gas any ways. I'm not bringing much to Hamilton with me, Clothes cameras and computers. If the Football team wins the next 3 games I hope to be home before the Ontario Championship game and will get the owner to just get me a hotel room where ever the team is staying in Ontario. I'll meet them at the game. Hopefully it will be Windsor so it's not to far from Hamilton. It's funny when I type Hamilton cause I sometimes think I should be typing home but to be honest Hamilton has not been my home in a very long time. 1989 was the last time I lived there. Gotta admit it was pretty good times with dad and me living together. We got along pretty well as far as I remember. I sent him on that trip out west and while he was gone I carpeted the apartment. And we had terry's cat Cujo. That was a nice cat as far as cats go and I use to really tease that cat and dad use to get mad cause it still came to me more than him and he fed it. I use to be sitting watching tv and the cat would be walking along minding its own bussiness and I would grab dad's lighter and toss it near the cat and scream BOOM !! The cats back end would fly about 4 feet in the air. I swear if it was in front of the tv it's back end was as high as the top of the tv. Then it would come over and end up snuggling with me on the chair. Dad said it was so it knew I couldn't scare it anymore. That was one big cat too. I would have to say it is one of my favourite cats although I don't really remember any of the tippy's we had but have seen pictures of me with them. I remember a cat mom had names Amber that was a pretty nice cat. Rob and Mike had a cat called Norbert I think it was as strange as them LOL. Boy I'm all over the place with this post. Just wanted to give an update and post a picture of the Puppy from next door cause I havn't posted any pictures in a while. Terry came on and I never even noticed and I was sitting here waiting for her LOL.

One last thing...I went to my boss' for dinner and it was excellent. His wife knows how to cook a turkey !!! They gave me tons to bring home as well. Was home in bed befor 10pm Felt pretty good that day then got up Monday morning and drove to Paul's. Only stayed about 3 hours cause all of a sudden I felt ill again. Came home and crashed on the couch. Well thats all for now and here is the picture I talked about.

dogs 018b

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEV you never told me you were
that mean to my cat here i thought
he went to a good home boy was i
wrong. lol night kev just had to get last word in. Alice

 
At Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO SUPER EXCITED THAT YOU WILL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS UNCLE KEV!!!!!!
-Tara.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home