Thursday, October 20, 2005

Canucks Game

I will be leaving B.C. on a good note. I'm being laid off from work which will help with UI. I'm going to skip out of work early and head over to Vancouver because the owner gave me a pair of tickets to the Canucks Columbus game. His season ticket seats so I'm expecting good seats. I'm taking my foreman with me to the game beacause he has been a good friend and he is storring my junk in his garage. I'm going to his place to dog sit tomorrow night. He has a neat dog although it's one of the smaller breed dogs. Step up from a Jack Russel, apparently they got the Jack Russel from whatever this dog breed is. He is going over to a Xbox video game pre release party. His bro or bro-inlaw has worked on this new war game and they are having a party and allowed to bring family in to try it. EA from EASPORTS fame is going to be there. Free food, free booze and lots of other free stuff. Sounds like fun. I got a new cell phone and will post my new number on here before I leave. Its a 905 area code. I probably won't go back to a land line. Well Canucks won...again !!! Time for bed.

Had the Ultrasound today I guess it went ok. Will see my Dr next week.

Last note...anyone seen Alice around ?? I don't allways see her online but I havn't even got an email asking ... " where are ya?"

Goodnight....or goodmorning cause most of you will be in bed now.

3 Comments:

At Friday, October 21, 2005 5:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like that
it's like a warning!!
haha
trud

 
At Friday, October 21, 2005 5:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice is M I A from the computer. Her phone line has been messed up for a couple of days now but she will be returning soon.

 
At Saturday, October 22, 2005 1:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice is not M I A She is back I bet your all glad to hear that.Well some of yous anyway lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home