Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hey

Time is moving too fast and as usual I'm dragging my feet. I have so many things to do before next Tuesday and now I'm starting to get offers of going to Canuck Pay Per View Parties and such. This friday some guys from work are comming to my place with a TV and an xbox. We are going to hook 2 xboxes together and play a game simular to Delta Force on the Xbox. The Tv will split into 2 and teamates will both be on one Tv. We will play hockey as well and maybe also Forza racing. I said sure now I'm leaving you guys decide to do this!! Plus I've been hanging out with Cam a bit the foreman from work. We went to a party for Jake the other night then got up in the morning and played a couple hours of XBOX. Then I helped him install an above the Range microwave. He was going to hire someone to do it but after looking at it I said we could do it in less than an hour. Was close but then he didn't really have the proper tools. I've been walking the neighbours dog every night. Its kinda nice to be doing that again I miss it. Will be able to do that at Terry's place. Have found some things I never seen before. Here are a couple pictures.

Bowen Park 004b

This old cabin was originaly built in 1872

Bowen Park 009b

This bridge was built by the inmates and staff at the local prison. Thought Karl might like it LOL

Bowen Park 018b

This is my desktop picture

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 6:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice pics......i can't wait for christmas. This might be the year the ENTIRE family is there. I guess now it's settling on a date.

I am booked to work on the 10th and off the 17th but im sure i can rearrange if needed,
BTW I know of a big beast of a DOG (named Blue) that can't wait for you to arrive....loves walks. AND Bailey will be so happy to see you she just might pee.

c yah soon
Mandy

 
At Thursday, October 27, 2005 5:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it that you walk the neighbours dog everynight? They work or something? That's nice that you're able to do that, I know how much you love it! I like the pic of the cabbin! I like seeing things like that, things that were built so long ago!
I agree Mandy! Maybe the WHOLE family will be there this year! Won't that be nice! My personal vote for Christmas is the 10th, but I guess we will have to wait and see what happens...
See you in 8 Days Uncle Kevin!
ciao!
-Tara. -xo-

 
At Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry, uncle kevin... i'll be getting a new dog soon too, and then you can help me walk him when you are up north... so u'll never be lonely nemore! hehe... so far i am lovin a huge lab mix named billy-ray at the ospca in bracebridge... they didn't let us walk him tho so we walked some female dog named stella before we left... but dad and i are most likely going to see billy-ray on saturday so i'll let you know how that goes...
really can't wait for you to come home, kev... it just hasn't been the same around here without you...
we get to have a really merry christmas this year!
okay, this is becoming long...
love you!
ciaop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home