Monday, November 28, 2005

Grey Cup and stuff

Well I gotta say it ended up being a good game even tho it started off slow. I had picked Edmonton to win but it really didn't matter to me. Half time show sucked. I was at Kim and Glenn's for supper and it was an excellent meal !! I helped Glenn drop the motor into my car and then stood and watched as he pieced it all back together. Amazzing how he knows where every piece goes. He could pick up any connector or hose and tell me what it connected too. I ended up going into the house and playing with the kids so that Glenn could work in piece and I wouldn't be in the way and slowing him down. He says there is less than 4 hours of work left to do including changing the oil and filter. Hopefully the weather stays good and I could have a car next week. The following week I'd like to test it out by going up north. I might go see the Bulldogs play hockry Friday. Toronto is in town and hopefully Glenn will go with me as he has been a few times and says it's good hockey.

I've been in Ontario a few weeks and it's been real nice spending time with Dad and Jean. Not sure how much longer I'll stay at their place but it's going to be tough to leave.



Every night I go to bed I find a chocolate on my pillow. It's a real nice touch expecialy after our snack which we eat every night around 9pm. 3 square meals a day plus 9pm snack, my laundry is done and my bed is made for me. The tough part was getting Jean used to my breakfast habit but she has started to come around. Before she goes to bed at night she sets out my breakfast meal so if I happen to get up before she does I'm not looking around banging the cupboard doors till she gets up and gets my breakfast.



I had a talk with dad and he told me not to worry about it he'd take care of it. So it's either on the table already when I get up or Jean is up before me getting it ready. Terry is going to have a hard time making sure I live the Style of life that I've become used to. It will be easier to get Terry used to my breakfast habit because I've stayed there many times before. Getting her used to doing my laundry and bed might take some work. I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

4 Comments:

At Monday, November 28, 2005 1:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev I lmao reading about just how spoiled you are at dad and jeans.The only thing you might get here is chocolate for breakfast.Anything else your on your own lol And that includes laundry!!!!!! Alice Boy am i going to have a talk with Jean !!

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 7:32:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

good luck with your car... i know how it feels to have no wheels. However i did learn a $1400 dollar lesson....CHECK THE OIL

oh well i know for next time

But hey.....now i get to drive an 81 ford fairmont
two toned yellow i might add
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 3:50:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Lazy Bastard !
Lucky Bastard

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha thats so funny!! you're so spoiled! I really hope your car is finished soon! and hope you come back our way soon! well, I am heading to work now, so I will talk to you later! see ya uncle kev! love you,
-Tara.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home