Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Let it snow....

Well it's just after 10pm here and it's snowing outside. Was a pretty nice day but I hear we are in for a few inches of snow tonight. I just got back from dinner and a movie with Ryan and Lacie. Went to see Just Friends which doesn't come out untill this friday so we ended up seeing Derailed which I thought was excellent !!! Dinner was pretty good at East Side Marios but the service sucked !!! I feel like calling tomorrow and complaining. It was all you can eat Pasta and it took so long to get our first dish I asked if we could pre order our second. After about 20 minutes I called over a waitress and asked where it was. She said it's at least 25 minute wait time on food. Plus mine and Lacies was barely warm while Ryans was steaming hot. I told the waitress that we were running late so put our next ones in a take out box. She said it wasn't allowed but shed check again on our food. A couple minutes later she said that they would allow it this time and that she'd bring it to go. Lacie was a little dissapointed that we didn't get desert. Probably my fault cause I just wanted to get out of there.

I was over at Kim and Glen's last night and helped Glen pop the motor out of my car. He had it all undone and I just had to help with the hoist. Glen had done all the hard work before I got there. It's only going to get tougher from here. With the snow and cold weather and the very tight fit of the motor it won't be a simple task putting a motor back in.





By the way I gave Kim and Glen my site so feel free to say hello to them in your comments. Who knows maybe eventualy they will get their own blog.

Dad was feeling a bit better tonight. He was up at 2am because of the pain. The radiation seems to cause more pain for about 2 days then it feels better. I should have taken a picture of where they drew on dad to do the radiation. Well he did seem to be doing better this evening hopefully it will last a while. I better get to bed because I want to get up a bit earlier tomorrow and do some shoveling before work.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there!
glad to hear derailed was good cuz dad just downloaded it n i wanna see it sooo badly... but i do wanna see just frineds as well so maybe if u r coming up on friday we can go see it...? we'll hafta see wutz going on...
sux about the dinner tho... u really should calla nd complain, cuz those r valid issues...
also, very glad to see the car is comin along... hi to kim and glen!
ok... can't wait for u to come back to good ol g-hurst... love you!
kisses!

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 8:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey uncle Kev1 just heading off to school, and i thought I would check for an update! So glad to hear from you again! I have a pic of you driving your car, I took it when we got around the traffic jam on the highway, and you didnt even notice us! i will post it on our blog... well, hope work is going well!Hi Kim and Glen! well off to school I go... its too bad you cant make it this weekend... hope to see you soon though! love you!
ciao!
-Tara. -xo-

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 8:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there
so nice of glen to help you out so much...what goes around comes around...you've helped us over the years with vehicles.
hi to kim and glen and all the rugrats
talk to you soon
trud

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin you kill me with your mars bar on your pillow every night.
Your breakfast is just what I remember Mom feeding us. LOL
Hi to Trudy, Karl, Kris, Tara,Jodi
Have a great one. Talk soon Kim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home