Sunday, November 06, 2005

Surprise post

Well its 8:15pm in Wolseley Saskatchewan. I was driving along in the fog and thought this is nuts. Been on the road since just after 7:00am. Saw a sign for a motel and stopped. They had free internet in the office. I'm about 2 hours from the Manitoba border. Last sign I saw said 500km to Winnipeg. Hopefully I will get through Manitoba tomorrow but I'm not promising since I've been wrong so far. Things I have seen on my way....2 Wolves !!!! 100% on the first one but second one was further away and looked too big to be a coyote but you never know, too many Elk up close and personal in the middle of the road late at night, too many mountain or big horn sheep on the road, a few deer and an Eagle. Well I'm off to my room and to phone dad. Take care everyone...Love yas !!!!

4 Comments:

At Monday, November 07, 2005 6:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev great hearing from you !!!!! i am sure going to miss
talking to at night always knew
i had someone that wanted to talk to me lol Well i hope the rest
of your trip goes good luv alice

 
At Monday, November 07, 2005 12:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! Careful with all the road animals! Have a safe trip! SEE YOU SOON!!!
ciao!
-Tara.

 
At Monday, November 07, 2005 7:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see your trip is a safe and trouble-free one

got a turkey in the freezer for dinner for when you're here
see ya soon
trud

 
At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 1:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayyyyyy!!!!!!!
hurry!!!! but be careful
Love Kris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home