Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Quick post no pictures

Not much going on around here. Quite cold outside. Von and Phil were here for a visit. They brought lots of goodies including Nanaimo Bars. I tried a couple. Was a nice visit. It's been a long time since I seen them. Back in the days when I had a Comadore 64 and would go there and swap game disks with them. Dad has been in pain the past few days. Saturday was a real good day and its been downhill since. A therapist was here today for a visit. they are going to set up the bathrooms to make it easier for dad to get up and down. I wasn't here so can't remember the changes I was told about. In the morning before I go to work I'm taking dad to get some blood tests done. Down in Stoney Creek somewhere. They are going to lunch with Dad's cousins and sisters tomorrow. I was invited but have to work. Well I don't have to but I want to.

If your interested you can go to www.viraiders.com and see the slide show from my trip to the Football Hall of Fame

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:50:00 AM, Blogger m gower said...

hi.thanks for the update. I went to that site...very nice slide show.
Good Job.
TTYL
Mandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home