Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A very Masten Christmas !!!

oxing Day was the day Jean and her family celebrated the family Christmas. I wasn't sure if I was going to be invited or not but Kim had already asked me so when Jean finaly asked if I'd be around I told her I had planned on just getting in the way all day and not moving out of the way so it was better I was invited LOL.

It was nice seeing everyone. I've seen Kim and Glenn and the kids a few times but I had only seen Michelle once and hadn't seen Rick or Natasha in a few years. Natasha has grown up from a cute young girl to a cute young woman. Was nice to see her again as well as everyone else. Joan even joined us for dinner.

Dinner was great and I even helped out a bit. I cut up the sqaush earlier in the day and then I carved the turkey. I had also helped set out the second table and put the leaf in the main table. Jean had even made me a special stuffing without onions and it looked great !! Only problem was it was burnt black on the bottom and you could taste it throughout. I felt bad and didn't want to say anything but she probably would have noticed something by how little I had ate. Before that happened someone told her and she was very sorry. So tonight with leftovers she made me another one.





1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 28, 2005 5:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. seems like everybody had a good time. Kev how are you making out with that tiger woods? If you go to gamecopyworld.com it has a no cd fix

Karl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home