Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Complete Family Christmas

WOW !!! It was nice seeing the whole family all together for one day. Even all the extended members and if they pass the test they will some day become full fledge members of the Gowers. Dinner was excellent !!! Everyone I talked to enjoyed it even dad and Jean although it took alot out of dad I think. Hes been feeling poorly since. I would like to post some pictures but I have the same ones Mandy has on her site so you might as well just look at hers. Don't be affraid to leave her a comment because she likes to know when someone reads her site.

The day after the get together Bob and Annette picked me up (after promissing dad they would take good care of me) and off to a Toronto bike show we went. WOW again !! This brought back many memorries of all the shows I used to go to. Lots of bikes and babes as usual. Bob got in a line up and got a signed picture of this woman...and asked if he could get one for his son Kevin. Thanks Bob !!! Although I did end up going back when there was no line and getting another for myself and to take this picture. I also dissapeard from them to go get in another line and getting a signed program from the woman that does the American Thunder T.V. Show. As well as a picture. Here are a few more pictures of some bikes too.










THE END


4 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 6:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or are these pics much better than the family christmas photos?

Mike

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:42:00 PM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Its just you pervert!!!!

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet ride!! ..and the bikes are nice too.

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 3:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, nice pics Kev! I am glad you had fun in TO! I had sooo much fun at the Christmas dinner! It was nice to have everyone there, no one was missing this year!! well, might be comming back down in like a week or two, not positive on the date yet, but will let you know!
Love ya,
ciao,
-Tara.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home